OEM Factory for Stainless Steel Netting - Galvanized or PVC Plastic Coated Welded Wire Mesh – Weian
OEM Factory for Stainless Steel Netting - Galvanized or PVC Plastic Coated Welded Wire Mesh – Weian Detail:
Welded wire mesh, or welded wire fabric, or “weldmesh” is an electric fusion welded prefabricated joined grid consisting of a series of parallel longitudinal wires with accurate spacing welded to cross wires at the required spacing.
· Electro or Hot dipped galvanized after or before welding
· Stainless steel wire welded wire mesh
· PVC coated galvanized welded wire mesh
· Black wire/ no coated welded wire mesh
· BRC 3315 Mesh ( special welded wire mesh for Singapore and Malaysia Market)
· Welded Wire Mesh is made of high quality stainless or steel wire.
· Welded Wire Mesh has various configurations and sizes.
· Used for the loose strata to avoid falling rocks.
· Suitable for shotcrete applications
· Range of sizes to suit roadway width and bolt patterns.
· Easy installation
· Available in black or hot dip galvanized
Industry, Agriculture, Building, Transportation, Mine, Filed, Lawn, Cultivation, Fence, Decorate, Machine Protection and etc.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our solutions are widely regarded and trustworthy by consumers and may meet continually modifying financial and social requirements for OEM Factory for Stainless Steel Netting - Galvanized or PVC Plastic Coated Welded Wire Mesh – Weian , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: El Salvador, Bulgaria, Bhutan, Most problems between suppliers and clients are due to poor communication. Culturally, suppliers can be reluctant to question items they do not understand. We break down people barriers to ensure you get what you want to the level you expect, when you want it. Faster delivery time and the product you want is our Criterion .
By Nydia from Australia - 2017.02.18 15:54
This is the first business after our company establish, products and services are very satisfying, we have a good start, we hope to cooperate continuous in the future!
By Antonio from Argentina - 2018.11.06 10:04