New Arrival China Hexagonal Wire Netting - Galvanized or PVC Plastic Coated Welded Wire Mesh – Weian
New Arrival China Hexagonal Wire Netting - Galvanized or PVC Plastic Coated Welded Wire Mesh – Weian Detail:
Welded wire mesh, or welded wire fabric, or “weldmesh” is an electric fusion welded prefabricated joined grid consisting of a series of parallel longitudinal wires with accurate spacing welded to cross wires at the required spacing.
· Electro or Hot dipped galvanized after or before welding
· Stainless steel wire welded wire mesh
· PVC coated galvanized welded wire mesh
· Black wire/ no coated welded wire mesh
· BRC 3315 Mesh ( special welded wire mesh for Singapore and Malaysia Market)
· Welded Wire Mesh is made of high quality stainless or steel wire.
· Welded Wire Mesh has various configurations and sizes.
· Used for the loose strata to avoid falling rocks.
· Suitable for shotcrete applications
· Range of sizes to suit roadway width and bolt patterns.
· Easy installation
· Available in black or hot dip galvanized
Industry, Agriculture, Building, Transportation, Mine, Filed, Lawn, Cultivation, Fence, Decorate, Machine Protection and etc.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of New Arrival China Hexagonal Wire Netting - Galvanized or PVC Plastic Coated Welded Wire Mesh – Weian , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Nigeria, French, Jamaica, Being guided by customer demands, aiming at improving the efficiency and quality of customer service, we constantly improve products and provide more comprehensive services. We sincerely welcome friends to negotiate business and start cooperation with us. We hope to join hands with friends in different industries to create a brilliant future.
By Megan from Netherlands - 2018.05.15 10:52
It is really lucky to meet such a good supplier, this is our most satisfied cooperation, I think we will work again!
By Gladys from Costa rica - 2018.09.19 18:37