Cheap price Perforated Sheet - Galvanized or PVC Plastic Coated Welded Wire Mesh – Weian
Cheap price Perforated Sheet - Galvanized or PVC Plastic Coated Welded Wire Mesh – Weian Detail:
Welded wire mesh, or welded wire fabric, or “weldmesh” is an electric fusion welded prefabricated joined grid consisting of a series of parallel longitudinal wires with accurate spacing welded to cross wires at the required spacing.
· Electro or Hot dipped galvanized after or before welding
· Stainless steel wire welded wire mesh
· PVC coated galvanized welded wire mesh
· Black wire/ no coated welded wire mesh
· BRC 3315 Mesh ( special welded wire mesh for Singapore and Malaysia Market)
· Welded Wire Mesh is made of high quality stainless or steel wire.
· Welded Wire Mesh has various configurations and sizes.
· Used for the loose strata to avoid falling rocks.
· Suitable for shotcrete applications
· Range of sizes to suit roadway width and bolt patterns.
· Easy installation
· Available in black or hot dip galvanized
Industry, Agriculture, Building, Transportation, Mine, Filed, Lawn, Cultivation, Fence, Decorate, Machine Protection and etc.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With a sound business credit, excellent after-sales service and modern manufacturing facilities, we have earned an excellent reputation among our customers across the world for Cheap price Perforated Sheet - Galvanized or PVC Plastic Coated Welded Wire Mesh – Weian , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Estonia, Slovakia, Germany, Our products are very popular in the word, like South American, Africa, Asia and so on. Companies to "create first-class products" as the goal, and strive to provide customers with high quality products, provide high-quality after-sales service and technical support, and customer mutual benefit, create a better career and future!
By Roberta from Riyadh - 2018.12.10 19:03
It is a very good, very rare business partners, looking forward to the next more perfect cooperation!
By Astrid from Salt Lake City - 2017.04.18 16:45